DIGITAL PRINT MEDIA
View as Grid List
- MG100 FOR MD100 RANGE MetaGuard 100 is a calendered PVC overlaminate, providing a matched system for use with Metamark MD-100. It offers greater durability of the print with increased resistance to abrasion. Applications include advertising, point of sale, windows, advertising boards and other promotional applications. Fire Rating Class B [BS EN 13501-1:2007] Quickview
- MD100 Metamark MD-100 is a 3 year calendered digital vinyl for short to medium term outdoor graphics. Applications include advertising, point of sale, windows, advertising boards, labels and other promotional applications. The 100 micron film gives the product ease of handling onto flat panels. The bright white finish offers brilliant colour reproduction on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV Printers Quickview
- MG300 FOR MD3 Product Description MetaGuard 300 is recommended for Metamark MD3, and as a matched overlaminate prevents tunnelling or delamination. The 70 micron film gives a high level of abrasion resistance and contains UV stabilisers. It can be used on flat or gently curved surfaces such as vehicle graphics. Fire Rating Class B [BS EN 13501-1:2007] Quickview
- MD3 Metamark MD3 Digital Vinyl offers a very high level of performance for medium term applications including point of sale, signing, exhibition and display, vehicle graphics and applications onto most flat or gently curved surfaces. This high quality 5 year calendered film is manufactured using Metamark’s proprietary coating technology Quickview
- MD100 Removable Metamark MD-100R is a removable grade calendered self-adhesive vinyl, ideal for temporary graphics, promotions and advertising onto flat surfaces. It features a 100 micron bright white film, offering brilliant colour reproduction on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV inkjet printers. It is suitable for application to high energy surfaces such as steel and glass, and can be removed cleanly for up to 6 months after application Quickview
Loading ...Load More ...