DIGITAL PRINT MEDIA
View as Grid List
- MG700 FOR MD5 Metaguard 700 is a 70 micron polymeric calendered self-adhesive vinyl overlaminate with UV inhibitors, suitable for lamination of interior or exterior applications. Overlaminating with MetaGuard 700 provides increased resistance to abrasion and durability of the print. When applied over Metamark MD5 digital print media the products provide a matched system. It can be applied over flat or semi-curved surfaces and has a solvent-based adhesive that eliminates problems during wet application. Quickview
- MD5 Metamark MD5 is a high performance grade polymeric calendered self-adhesive vinyl for printers using solvent inks. The high quality film, adhesive and liner, combined with Metamark’s distinctive coating technology provides outstanding print performance. MD5 is suitable for application onto flat or slightly curved surfaces, such as vehicle graphics, retail signage and window graphics. Quickview
- TRIMARK POP UP Indoor applications for roll-up, pop-up, display, visual graphics. Outdoor applications: suitable for max. 12 months. Printable on white side only. Suitable for Digital and Silk Screen printing. Suitable for UV and Latex and eco-solvent inks. For eco-solvent inks, before starting the print operation, make sure the linearization on the RIP, is fixed in accordance with the specifics of the printer on which you want to print the media (ink limit 130-180%) and the evaporation and curing of the ink is completed. Notes: due to the wide number of ink producers and Digital Printing machines, weather conditions and printing variability, testing before printing is recommended. Best printing temperature: 18 ÷23°C 45÷60% RH. Stock size - 1067mm x 30m. Quickview
- MD3 Metascape Metamark MD3A features the 'MetaScape' adhesive system, offering ease of application by providing air with an exit route from under the graphic. It makes for faster, trouble free application of larger graphics onto smooth, flat or slightly curved surfaces. It produces outstanding print results on Solvent, Eco Solvent, UV and Latex printers. Quickview
- MD3 Removable Metamark MD3-R is an intermediate grade vinyl with removable adhesive. It delivers high print quality for temporary interior or exterior applications, and allows clean removal up to six months after initial application. Metamark MD3-R Digital Vinyl is ideal for temporary vehicles graphics, promotions and advertising campaigns. It is suitable for application to high energy surfaces such as steel and glass. It is not suitable for application to low energy surfaces, or embossed surfaces, such as emulsion painted walls or textured panels. Quickview
Loading ...Load More ...