- MG100 FOR MD100 RANGE MetaGuard 100 is a calendered PVC overlaminate, providing a matched system for use with Metamark MD-100. It offers greater durability of the print with increased resistance to abrasion. Applications include advertising, point of sale, windows, advertising boards and other promotional applications. Fire Rating Class B [BS EN 13501-1:2007] Quickview
- MG300 FOR MD3 Product Description MetaGuard 300 is recommended for Metamark MD3, and as a matched overlaminate prevents tunnelling or delamination. The 70 micron film gives a high level of abrasion resistance and contains UV stabilisers. It can be used on flat or gently curved surfaces such as vehicle graphics. Fire Rating Class B [BS EN 13501-1:2007] Quickview
- MG700 FOR MD5 Metaguard 700 is a 70 micron polymeric calendered self-adhesive vinyl overlaminate with UV inhibitors, suitable for lamination of interior or exterior applications. Overlaminating with MetaGuard 700 provides increased resistance to abrasion and durability of the print. When applied over Metamark MD5 digital print media the products provide a matched system. It can be applied over flat or semi-curved surfaces and has a solvent-based adhesive that eliminates problems during wet application. Quickview
- LAMINATES FOR UV PRINTING MetaGuard UV Overlaminate has been developed for the finishing and protection of UV Prints. The specially formulated solvent based adhesive gives a high bond to the low energy surface of UV prints and overcomes silvering. Available in a Matt or Gloss finish, it offers a very high level of clarity and definition to the print. The 70 micron film gives a high level of abrasion resistance, and can be used on flat or simple curves. Fire Rating Class B [BS EN 13501-1:2007]. Quickview
- MGI- FOR MDI MetaGuard MGi is the matched overlaminate to the Metamark MD-i series. The 70 micron polymeric film, with solvent adhesive, gives a high level of abrasion resistance and contains UV stabilisers. It can be used on flat or simple curves such as vehicle graphics. It is available in Gloss or Matt finish. Fire Rating Class B [BS EN 13501-1:2007.] Suitable for Solvent, Eco Solvent and Latex inks. Quickview
- Metamark Anti Graffiti Laminate Product Description MetaGuard 850 is a 50 micron clear gloss PVDF self-adhesive overlaminate that provides maximum protection against graffiti and chemicals. Graffiti can be cleaned away without any damage to the film. The product offers a very high level of UV protection to prolong the life of the print, and a high level of resistance to weathering. It is supplied with a solvent-based adhesive for trouble free application. The 50 micron PVDF film provides a thin lamination over the print and can be applied onto flat or slightly curved surfaces. Quickview
Loading ...Load More ...