- Dry Wipe Laminate Metaguard 205 Overlaminate can be applied over printed Metamark digital media such as MD3, to create dry wipe panels with printed graphics. The product is suitable for use with Dry Wipe marker pens only. The clear coated film wipes clean with a dry cloth. MetaGuard 205 is suitable for overlaminating prints on flat surfaces, for indoor use only. Quickview
- Metamark Anti Graffiti Laminate Product Description MetaGuard 850 is a 50 micron clear gloss PVDF self-adhesive overlaminate that provides maximum protection against graffiti and chemicals. Graffiti can be cleaned away without any damage to the film. The product offers a very high level of UV protection to prolong the life of the print, and a high level of resistance to weathering. It is supplied with a solvent-based adhesive for trouble free application. The 50 micron PVDF film provides a thin lamination over the print and can be applied onto flat or slightly curved surfaces. Quickview
- OPTICALLY CLEAR LAMINATION MetaGuard 620 is a 25 micron polyester high gloss self-adhesive overlaminate suitable for cold lamination. The optically clear film offers a higher level of UV protection, maintaining the colour vibrancy of the print, and gives a low cost protection against chemicals and graffiti, and abrasion resistance, offering excellent performance at a lower cost than a PVDF overlaminate. The product is supplied on a smooth clear polypropylene liner ensuring the clarity of the solvent-based adhesive. Quickview
- MG100 FOR MD100 RANGE MetaGuard 100 is a calendered PVC overlaminate, providing a matched system for use with Metamark MD-100. It offers greater durability of the print with increased resistance to abrasion. Applications include advertising, point of sale, windows, advertising boards and other promotional applications. Fire Rating Class B [BS EN 13501-1:2007] Quickview
- MG300 FOR MD3 Product Description MetaGuard 300 is recommended for Metamark MD3, and as a matched overlaminate prevents tunnelling or delamination. The 70 micron film gives a high level of abrasion resistance and contains UV stabilisers. It can be used on flat or gently curved surfaces such as vehicle graphics. Fire Rating Class B [BS EN 13501-1:2007] Quickview
- MG700 FOR MD5 Metaguard 700 is a 70 micron polymeric calendered self-adhesive vinyl overlaminate with UV inhibitors, suitable for lamination of interior or exterior applications. Overlaminating with MetaGuard 700 provides increased resistance to abrasion and durability of the print. When applied over Metamark MD5 digital print media the products provide a matched system. It can be applied over flat or semi-curved surfaces and has a solvent-based adhesive that eliminates problems during wet application. Quickview
Loading ...Load More ...