OUTDOOR SIGNAGE AND VEHICLE GRAPHICS
- MD5 Metamark MD5 is a high performance grade polymeric calendered self-adhesive vinyl for printers using solvent inks. The high quality film, adhesive and liner, combined with Metamark’s distinctive coating technology provides outstanding print performance. MD5 is suitable for application onto flat or slightly curved surfaces, such as vehicle graphics, retail signage and window graphics. Quickview
- MDI Metamark MD-i-B is a 70 micron polymeric calendered vinyl, with a grey pigmented adhesive to offer improved opacity, and prevent showthrough. This results in more accurate colours when applied to surfaces with a strong base colour or for covering previous graphics. MD-i-B offers 5 years outdoor durability, and is ideal for medium term applications onto flat or simple curves including vehicle graphics. Suitable for printing with Solvent, Eco Solvent and Latex or UV inks Quickview
- MDI METASCAPE Metamark MD-i-A features the ‘MetaScape’ adhesive system, offering ease of application by providing air with an exit route from under the graphic, making for faster, trouble-free application. With its 70 micron polymeric calendered film, and offering 5 years outdoor durability, MD-i-A is ideal for dry apply, medium term applications onto flat or simple curves including vehicle graphics. Suitable for printing with Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV inks. Quickview
- MD5 METASCAPE Metamark MD5A features the ‘MetaScape’ adhesive system, offering ease of application by providing air with an exit route from under the graphic. It makes for faster, trouble free application of larger graphics onto smooth flat or slightly curved surfaces. The graphic may be repositioned during application. The 70 micron film with Metamark’s distinctive coating technology produces outstanding print performance using solvent inks. Quickview
- MD5 METAGLIDE Metamark MD5-GB features MetaGlide adhesive technology. This next generation micro channel air release system gives an optimal performance with enhanced repositionability, and high adhesive strength. The product has a grey pigmented blockout adhesive. It also offers exceptional layflat printability, for loosely rolled graphics without tunnelling or delamination. Metamark's high performance 70 micron white face film, with its distinctive coating technology, produces outstanding print performance on Solvent, Eco Solvent, UV and Latex printers. Quickview
Loading ...Load More ...