- 3M IJ180MC oduct Description • Cast adhesive backed film for Solvent, UV, and Latex Inkjet printing • This film utilizes 3M™ Controltac™ and 3M™ Comply™ technology Controltac™ minimizes the initial contact area of the adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap-up and repositioning Comply™ technology allows air to exit through air release channels to the edge of the graphic • Expected Performance Life (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, outdoor surface under Northern European climate conditions): - White: 10 years - Transparent: 8 years - Metallic: 6 years Note: This document uses hyperlinks. Please follow the links for additional information. Recommended types of graphic and use • Indoor and outdoor graphics and signs • Wraps for vehicles, straight trucks, semi-trucks and semi-trailers • Bus graphics • Rail car graphics (excluding stainless steel) • Watercraft graphics (above the static water line only) • Point-of-purchase graphics and displays, emblems or striping • Small format original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) decorative and identification graphics, cautionary and safety labeling Quickview
- 3M 780MC CAST REFLECTIVE 3M™ Scotchlite™ Print Wrap Film 780mC-10R is a white, flexible, enclosed-lens and retroreflective film designed for indoor and outdoor signs, architectural, transportation and textured wall application. To protect graphics 3M recommends using the non-PVC and phthalate-free 3M™ Envision™ Gloss Wrap Overlaminate 8548G or 3M™ Scotchcal™ Gloss Overlaminate 8518.This film uses 3M™ Controltac™ and 3M™ Comply™ technology. 3M™ Controltac™ minimizes the initial contact area of the adhesive and allows the applicator to reposition the film during application. This allows easier installation of large format graphics in a wide temperature range3M™ Comply™ are air release channels allowing fast and easy, bubble-free application of films.3M™ Scotchlite™ Print Wrap Film 780mC-10R is not ECE 104 classified and can only be used where ECE 104 is not mandatory. Quickview
- MGX LAMINATE MetaGuard X is a 50 micron Cylinder Cast soft PVC Overlaminate. Matched to Metamark MD-X digital wrapping media, this system provides assurance of dimensional stability and trouble free application over 3D surfaces, compound curves and recesses. The Apex assured solventbased adhesive delivers high performance, and is suitable for cold overlamination. Finishing prints with MetaGuard X prevents abrasion, extends colour fastness, and also allows offers easier application. Quickview
- MDX WRAP MetaWrap MD-X is a 50 micron Cylinder Cast digital wrapping media, supplied with the MetaScape air release adhesive system to allow quick and easy application on compound curves as well as moderate recesses. The soft film has been developed to flow and conform over the most challenging surfaces so it’s ideal for total vehicle wraps. The grey blockout adhesive ensures vibrant graphics and minimal substrate show through, as well as clean removal. The film offers high levels of dimensional stability and brilliant colour reproduction on Solvent, Eco Solvent and Latex printers Quickview
- MGC METACAST LAMINATE MetaGuard MGC Premium Cast Overlaminate provides a complete kit with MetaCast® Wrap films. The superior 40 micron matched film is available in a high Gloss, or low lustre Matt finish. The MetaCast wrap system offers the ultimate professional performance for Full Vehicle Wraps and backed by the MetaSure 10 year warranty. MetaGuard MGC has a layflat PE liner for trouble free handling Quickview
- MDC METACAST WRAP MetaCast® MDC is a premium cast digital film, offering wrap professionals the ultimate performance for full vehicle wraps. MDC features the MetaGlide adhesive technology. This next generation micro channel air release system gives an optimal performance with enhanced repositionability, and high adhesive strength. This gives total confidence when fitting into 3D channels and recesses. It is backed by the MetaSure 10 year warranty. In addition it offers improved handling with its layflat stability, and smoother release from the liner. Metamark MD Series class digital films are engineered to ensure outstanding print quality, colour gamut, and out of the box printer compatibility, through the range of ICC profiles available. MetaGuard MGC is a 40 micron matched Overlaminate. Quickview
Loading ...Load More ...