WINDOW GRAPHICS AND REMOVABLE APPLICATIONS
- META DOT ‘MetaDot’ features a dot pattern adhesive system, for fast and easy bubble free application. It allows the graphic to be installed, repositioned and removed easily on site by the end user and eliminating the need for a skilled installer. ‘MetaDot’ is ideal for short term indoor promotions and advertising, POS displays and visual merchandising. It is designed to be used on a wide variety of smooth flat substrates, such as glass and smooth painted surfaces. ‘MetaDot’ produces outstanding print results on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV printers. Quickview
- NANO TACK The product is ideal for graphics, tempera-painted walls decoration, interior décor, retail displays, trade show graphics and signage, and textured labels and all the smooth and clean surfaces. It can be easily applied, re-positioned multiple times and removed without surface damage or loss of adhesion (totally bubble free) and without leaving any residue after the removalm even after long application period. It is ideal for brand campaigns in chain stores. Installation recommendations: it is obviously very important that the surface on which you are going to apply the product must be appropriately clean and smooth and free of defects before application, as required for any kind of applications. Keep the film flat during application, crease and curing will affect the adhesion persistance. Wet-mounting is not necessary and not recommended. Quickview
- Contra Vision Campaign Campaign™ CLMAC30A is a Clear perforated self-adhesive vinyl with 30% transparency; and a removable, pressuresensitive adhesive, featuring a clear Universal Liner. For inside applied one-way vision graphics, print the image design as reverse-read and over-print with white and black ink layers. For inside applied backlit see-through graphics, print the image design as reverse-read and over-print with a translucent white ink layer. This allows an image to be seen on the outside of a window during the day while allowing viewing through from the inside, and during the hours of darkness allows the image to be backlit so that it can still be seen on the outside. A ghost reverse image of the print can be seen from the inside, although the mind will concentrate on the outside view and not the ghost image. This promotional film features a part-perforated paper/plastic liner and is intended for UV-cure, solvent, ‘ecosolvent’ and latex inkjet printing, and screenprinting. Quickview
- Contra Vision HD Performance Performance™ WBPAG40D is a White on Black perforated self-adhesive vinyl with 40% transparency; and a removable, pressure-sensitive adhesive, featuring a Universal Liner with Grayliner™ technology. This film allows an image to be seen on the outside of a window while allowing viewing through from the inside. This promotional film features a part-perforated paper liner and is intended for UV-cure, solvent, ‘eco-solvent’ and latex inkjet printing, and screenprinting Quickview
- Contra Vision Privacy Film Performance™ BWPRW30D is a Black on White perforated self-adhesive vinyl with 30% transparency; and a removable, pressure-sensitive adhesive, featuring a white Replacement Liner. When applied to the inside of a window, this film gives an element of privacy and solar shading from the outside while allowing viewing through from the inside. This film features a solid paper liner optimised for easy removal, and is not suitable for printing.The level of privacy given by this film will vary depending on several factors, most notably the level of light on either side of the window. A low level of privacy will be given at night if the inside of a building is lit.This film gives an approximate 70% reduction in glare and UV radiation and depending on glass type and window framing, a 50-60% reduction in solar heat gain.The use on tinted glass will compromise the whiteness of the film when viewed from the outside. Quickview
Loading ...Load More ...