- Metamark MM-FL Fluorescent Metamark Fluorescent vinyl is suitable for high visibility application and conspicuity signing and offers exterior durability of up to 6 months. The 120 micron film is suitable for computer cutting and screen printing, and features a solvent free acrylic adhesive. The MM-FL Series is available in 5 colours, Pink, Red, Green, Yellow and Orange. Quickview
- METAMARK 4 SERIES Metamark 4 Series is a superior quality intermediate grade vinyl for computer-cut use, available in a range of Matt and Gloss colours. It is suitable for outdoor or indoor signage applications onto flat or slightly curved surfaces. The 70 micron soft handle face film offers ease of weeding. Exterior durability is 5 years for black and white, 4 years for colours and 3 years for metallic colours. Quickview
- METAMARK 4 FROST Metamark Frost is an opal etch effect vinyl suitable for glass manifestation and privacy screening, replacing traditional acid etching. The smooth, consistent finish provides a striking effect when producing decals, graphics or for architectural use when covering complete areas of glass. The proprietary solvent adhesive system ensures sparkling results without a trace of adhesive visibility, and allows easy wet application. Quickview
- Metamark 7 series Product Description Metamark 7 Series is a high performance calendered vinyl developed for computer-cut graphics for vehicles, window decals, and long term applications onto flat or slightly curved surfaces. The soft handle 70 micron face film offers ease of weeding, while the high grade solvent based adhesive allows wet application and clean removal. Exterior durability is 8 years for black and white, 7 years for colours and 5 years for metallic colours. M7-100 White Gloss and M7-101M White Matt have a blue contrast liner. Quickview
- Metamark 7 Series Etch Metascape Etch Glass Effect Films with ‘MetaScape’ Adhesive System For faster, trouble-free application of glass manifestation, ‘MetaScape’ Etches offer ease of application by providing air with an exit route from under the graphic. MetaScape Crystal Etch, Dusted Etch, Silver Etch and Opal Haze films are polymeric calendered vinyls for producing fine window decals and manifestation. The 70 micron film, (and 80 micron for Opal Haze) high quality release liner and adhesive provide fast cutting and easy weeding on all computerised sign making equipment. Quickview
- Metamark 7 Series Etch Metamark Crystal Etch, Dusted Etch and Silver Etch films are polymeric calendered etch effect vinyls, specially formulated for producing fine window decals and manifestation. The 70 micron film and high quality release liner and adhesive provide fast cutting and easy weeding on all computerised sign making equipment. The vinyl is resistant to most mineral oils, fats and fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, diesel, gasoline, paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap suds etc. Quickview
Loading ...Load More ...