REFLECTIVE AND FLUORESCENT VINYL APPLICATIONS
- Metamark RF3 Metamark commercial grade reflective vinyl is suitable for high visibility short term applications, such as general signage and advertising. The enclosed lens glass bead technology is available in 6 high gloss finish colours and can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications. Featuring a PET face film, the MM-RF3 Series is easy to install, gives robust handling and does not suffer from becoming brittle in cold conditions. Quickview
- Metamark RF7 Metamark MD-RF7 is a 7 year engineering grade reflective that meets the performance requirements of EN 12899 Class RA11, for temporary traffic signage, ASTM D-4956 Type I, vehicle chevrons and other industry specifications. The cast film is printable on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV Printers and for vinyl plotters. Metamark MD-RF7 is a versatile product offering good flexibility with a wide range of applications Quickview
- Metamark MM-FL Fluorescent Metamark Fluorescent vinyl is suitable for high visibility application and conspicuity signing and offers exterior durability of up to 6 months. The 120 micron film is suitable for computer cutting and screen printing, and features a solvent free acrylic adhesive. The MM-FL Series is available in 5 colours, Pink, Red, Green, Yellow and Orange. Quickview
- AURA 139 Fluorescent Vinyl Aura Optical Systems' AURA® 139 Fluorescent Vinyl is a premium calendared PVC film intended to provide enhanced visibility to signs, graphics or vehicle markings, especially during low light hours of dusk or dawn. Available in a Fluorescent Red or Fluorescent Yellow finish. Quickview
- AURA® 191 Reflective Vinyl Aura Optical Systems' AURA® 191 High Intensity Prismatic Grade reflective, is a micro-prismatic retro-reflective sheeting with up to 5 years durability for construction work zone signing, traffic signing, delineators and similar applications. The metallised single layer construction avoids the need for edge sealing. AURA® 191 is available in White, Red and Yellow. Quickview
Loading ...Load More ...